Dexter's Equine Rehabilitation May 19, 2017 11:41:45 GMT
Post by claired on May 19, 2017 11:41:45 GMT
Rehabilitating a horse after injury can be a slow and time consuming process, made more stressful if you work full time or have other horses to manage. Here at Dexter’s Equine Rehabilitation I aim to take that burden of responsibility from you, providing the one to one care and attention your equine friend needs at this crucial time. I will work with your vet to devise a suitable exercise programme monitoring progress all the way. I also work with a top-class physio and farrier so your horse or pony will have all the necessary experts available. Based in Cheshire and living on site, I can offer:
* Complete box rest care in a quiet and relaxed atmosphere * Hand waking * Long reining
* Pole and maze work * Ridden exercise * Individual turn out * 60x40 sand & fibre all weather arena
* Horse walker *Access to cold water therapy on site *24-hour care
A little bit about me:
I have been riding for 22 years primarily as a show rider for the early part of my ridden career - showing small and large hacks and large riding horses. I have also competed at eventing and dressage.
As well as my day job at Dexter’s Equine Rehabilitation I am in the process of completing a Masters in Equine Science (MSc) at Hartpury College - The MSc offers a wide variety of topics to cover and my interests include:
* Therapy and Rehabilitation of the Equine Athlete * Rider Performance * Behaviour and Welfare
* Applied Exercise Physiology
Once I have completed my MSc, I will be embarking on an MSc in Veterinary Physiotherapy so I can offer a combined package for my rehab patients.
* All horses and ponies considered so please call me to discuss your requirements *
Gabbie Dexter Hole House Farm Wash Lane Allostock Cheshire WA16 9JS
tel. 07800 660388
Face Book Dexter’s Equine Rehabilitation