Brookhead Warrington 2009 Feb 10, 2009 10:48:19 GMT
Post by princesshan on Feb 10, 2009 10:48:19 GMT
Feb 10, 2009 10:06:08 GMT @Woah said:
I LOVE THIS I THINK ITS HILARIOUS!!!!! YOU SAD LONELY WIERDO GET A GRIP AND A LIFE INSTEAD OF SPENDING ANY SPARE YOU HAVE SLAGGING OUR RIDING CLUB!!
1. THE MUSIC WAS A VARIETY I NO THIS AS I DONE IT MYSELF THERE WAS A BIT OF EVERYTHING!
2. DRESSED LIKE WE WHERE GOING OUT, WE WHERE (BUT YOU BEING A WIERDO WOULDNT UNDERSTAND THAT WOULD YOU AS YOU JUST SIT IN AND MOAN ABOUT STUPID THING ON FORUMS) WE WHERE GOING FOR A MEAL, BUT IF I WAS GOING OUT ON THE TOWN I CERTAINLY WOULD NOT BE WEARING WHAT I HAD ON FOR THE EVENING PERFORMANCE.
3. DRINKING IN THE RING - IT WAS A EVENING PERFORMANCE - A CELEBRATION FOR MY SELF AND I disagreeISTANT WHO HAD SPENT NEAR ENOUGH EVERY NIGHT FOR 6 MONTHS PLANNING THE EVENT SO I FEEL 1 GLASS OF CHAMPAGNE IS ACEPTABLE!
4. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT COME, WHERE NOT INTERESTED IN SAD LOW LIFES LIKE YOU, OUR RIDING CLUB IS FRIENDLY AND BY NO MEANS WOULD WE TURN MUSIC UP WHEN CERTAIN COMPETITORS WHERE COMPETING YOU NEED TO GET A GRIP AND GROW UP!
5. NEXT TIME WHY DONT YOU PUT YOUR NAME TO SOMETHING!!!! HERES ONE FOR YOU - SAD LOW LIFE IDIOT!
Jesus! I'm glad I dont live near enough to go to any of your shows! I really dont think you are doing your club any favours by ranting, raving and name calling like that. Hardly a professional response to one of your exhibitor's observations.
the fact is its not a exhibitor we now know who it is and it is somebody out to cause trouble. im sorry if you dont feel like coming to brookhead warrington riding club but im sick to death of people who havent a clue what there talking about causing trouble, they only thing they could find to slate our show was the music and what we wore in the evening performance what does that tell you ask any offical member of brookjead they will tell you the club is very friendly and cater for all!!! sorry again!